What is TCS National Qualified test (NQT)?
What is TCS National Qualified Test
What is TCS NQT ? Lets go through the minor details of TCS National Qualified Test (NQT).What is TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT).Who can give this exam? Who conducts this exam? What are the benefits of giving this exam? What is the exam pattern? When is this exam being conducted? all your problems to the solution is on PrepInsta
What is TCS NQT?
TCS NQT is a employability exam conducted by TCS via iON on pan India level for recruiting campus graduates every year. It is carried out to find qualified and talented people for various positions. To select candidates for software engineering trainee positions, the NQT (National Qualifier Test) has begun for 2023
TCS NQT also has multilayered selection process:
- Online Test
- Technical Assessment
- HR round
What are TCS NQT 2023 Highlights
- Eligibility criterion
- Full time Graduates from B.E / B.TECH / M.E / M.TECH of 2023 batch
- Education Gap
- According to Specifications mentioned by TCS NQT, the overall gap should not exceed Twenty-Four months.
- Candidates needs to keep in mind is they should not have more then one active backlogs.
- Eligible Courses
- Candidates who pursuing BTech/BE, MTech/ME and MCA/MSc allowed to sit in the TCS NQT.
TCS NQT Eligibility Criteria:
|TCS NQT||Eligibility Criteria|
|Qualification||Full time Graduates from B.E / B.TECH / M.E / M.TECH of 2022 batch|
|Eligible Streams from UG/PG||All Engineering Streams.|
|Percentage Criteria||60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/PG|
|Backlog Criteria||1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam|
|Gap Criteria||Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 year|
TCS NQT Test Pattern:
- There will be no negative marking.
- This format is only for TCS On-Campus Exam.
- The occurrence of Traits vary from college to college in On- Campus exams, but it is mandatory for Off- Campus Exams
(For Advanced Section):
- This is an optional group and candidates may choose to attempt this group. Candidates will have to attempt questions in this group as per the time allocated.
- There are 20+2 questions in this group. Each candidate will get a total of 90 minutes to solve these questions. Candidates will not be allowed to Revisit already answered questions. The questions will be displayed on the screen one at a time. Do not spend too much time on any question
- The question paper will have a mix of Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) type with options and non-MCQ type.
- For Non-MCQ type questions, enter in the answer in the space provided on the screen using the on-screen keyboard. The candidates are expected to type in their answers in which numbers without using any symbols (eg %, kms, ms, etc.)
PrepInsta Prime Trailer
Get PrepInsta Prime & get Access to all 200+ courses offered by PrepInsta in One Subscription