TCS NQT Hiring Process 2023
Every year, TCS conducts the TCS NQT (National Qualifier Test), an employability test, to find new campus graduates. It is done to find talented and skilled individuals for various positions. The NQT (National Qualifier Test) has started for 2023 to choose candidates for trainee software engineering positions. In this article you’ll find everything regarding TCS NQT Hiring Process 2023.
Some Facts Related to TCS NQT
The TCS ITP Hiring Process 2022 is majorly segregated into three steps. These steps are as follows:-
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Below we have mentioned some important details which one must know before appearing for TCS NQT Hiring Process.
|Founder of the Company||TCS Sons|
|Package||3.6 LPA/ 7.5 LPA|
|Post||System Engineer/ Digital Programmer|
TCS NQT Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification||Full time Graduates from B.E / B.TECH / M.E / M.TECH/(M.C.A.)/M.Sc. / M.S. of 2023 batch|
||All Engineering Streams.|
|Percentage Criteria||60% or 6 CGPA throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/PG|
|Backlog Criteria||The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam|
|Gap Criteria||Up until the highest qualification, the total academic gap should not be longer than 24 months.|
TCS NQT Hiring Process 2023 for Freshers
Since the company’s main objective in this round is to evaluate the student’s aptitude as well as coding skills, this is the first step or phase in the entire TCS NQT 2023 Hiring Procedure.
- This year, the TCS NQT Written Round was revised because there will be two rounds in 2023.
- Part A (Ninja profile’s foundation section)
- Part B (Advanced Section for Digital profile)
You should first familiarise yourself with the exam and pattern used by the company.
Since the interviewer’s main objective in this round is to assess the student’s technical knowledge, this is the most challenging stage of the entire TCS NQT 2023 Hiring Procedure.
- Prepare as much as you can for this round because it’s the hardest of the hiring process.
- Your technical knowledge, biography, and main project will be the focus of the whole interview process.
- It’s likely that you’ll be asked to write some code.
- Visit the PrepInsta Interview Preparation Dashboard. to discover more about the interview experience.
- You must include all of the elements listed in your resume since omitting any of them will have a negative impact on your resume.
- Avoid attempting to bluff with your response.
The easiest round is this one, which is usually based on questions about your behavior, personality, and leadership abilities.
- The TCS NQT 2023 Hiring Process has several rounds, however this one is the easiest.
- Your confidence and leadership skills will be largely put to the test during this part of the interview.
- Show off your leadership skills and confidence.
- In this round, they will primarily talk about the job profile, the salary, and relocations.
IMPORTANT: There is no negative marking.
PrepInsta Prime Trailer
Get PrepInsta Prime & get Access to all 200+ courses offered by PrepInsta in One Subscription