TCS NQT Hall Ticket 2023
About TCS NQT
TCS NQT stands for National Qualifier Test. This examination was announced by Tata Consultancy Services to test the candidates based on their industry required skills in the IT sector. TCS NQT scores help individuals in securing a job with decent salary faster in several companies in the IT sector. Here are details about how to download the TCS NQT Hall Ticket 2023.
TCS NQT Hall Ticket
This is one of the most important documents that one needs to have while going to give their Examination.
- This card will be issued by TCS.
- Candidates would receive it via registered Email-id.
Candidates need to keep in mind that they receive their hall tickets based on their mode of Examination.
- For the aspirants who chose Online mode, they will receive their Admit Card on registered Email Ids two days prior to Examination.
- For the aspirants who chose offline mode/ In-Center Assessment, they will also receive an Admit Card on their registered Email Ids.
In case any candidate doesn’t receive their admit card, they can contact the help desk.
Important Updates for downloading the Admit card are:-
|Mode of downloading admit||Link to download the admit will be sent to registered Email ID|
|Release of admit Card||To be announced.|
|Final date for downloading admit card||To be announced.|
Prerequisites to download the TCS NQT Admit Card
- The aspirant needs to know the User ID/ Registration Number
- Aspirant needs to know either the password or Date of Birth.
Steps to Download Hall Ticket 2023
Here are the steps to download the most awaited hall ticket of 2023.
- The link to download admit card will be shared on applicants registered mail id.
- After you receive the mail, insert the details asked.
- As soon as you enter the credentials, hall ticket would be displayed on screen.
- Do download it carefully.
Details to Check on TCS NQT Hall Ticket 2023
Don’t forget to get the following details on the NQT Hall Ticket.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Registration Number
- Date of the Exam
- Roll Number
- Reporting Time
- Scanned images of signature and photograph
- Space for signature of applicants
- Address of the exam center(for Incentre Applicants)
Hope most of your questions are answered !
PrepInsta Prime Trailer
Get PrepInsta Prime & get Access to all 150+ courses offered by PrepInsta in One Subscription