TCS NQT Eligibility Criteria
TCS NQT Eligibility Criteria for 2023
The eligibility Criteria for the 2023 TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) have been officially released. Both Ninja and Digital profile students will be hired by TCS through TCS NQT. The deadline for TCS NQT applications is July 22. In this article you will find detailed information regarding TCS NQT Eligibility Criteria.
TCS NQT Test Pattern 2023
TCS NQT Section
|Part A : Foundation Section|
|Traits||75 mins (shared)|
|Numerical Ability||75 mins (shared)|
|Verbal Ability||75 mins (shared)|
|Reasoning Ability||75 mins (shared)|
|Part B : Advanced Section (Mandatory for Digital Aspirants)|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||35 mins (shared)|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||35 mins (shared)|
|Advanced Coding||55 mins|
|Total Duration||165 mins|
TCS NQT Detailed Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification||Full time Graduates from B.E / B.TECH / M.E / M.TECH/(M.C.A.)/M.Sc. / M.S. of 2023 batch|
|Eligible Streams from UG/PG||All Engineering Streams.|
|Percentage Criteria||60% or 6 CGPA throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/PG|
|Backlog Criteria||The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam|
|Gap Criteria||Up until the highest qualification, the total academic gap should not be longer than 24 months.|
This is the Eligibility criteria for TCS NQT Hiring 2023, which means :-
- Only Students Passing out in Year 2023 will be eligible for the TCS Placement.
- Students from 2020, 2021, 2022 will NOT be selected by TCS for jobs in TCS.
- Part-time and correspondence courses won’t be taken into consideration; only full-time courses will.
- Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post graduation(if applicable) courses are done full-time.
TCS NQT Syllabus
TCS NQT Syllabus for 2023 batch is the following given below –
- Foundation Section
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Advance Section
- Advanced Quantitative Ability
- Advanced Reasoning Ability
- Advanced Coding Ability
Note: There will be no negative marking.
PrepInsta Prime Trailer
Get PrepInsta Prime & get Access to all 200+ courses offered by PrepInsta in One Subscription