TCS NQT 2022 Batch
About TCS NQT
TCS NQT stands for National Qualifier Test. This examination was announced by Tata Consultancy Services to test the candidates based on their industry required skills in the IT sector. TCS NQT scores help individuals in securing a job with decent salary faster in several companies in the IT sector. Here are details on TCS NQT for the 2022 batch!
Can 2022 batch students apply for TCS NQT 2023?
So this is the doubt of many aspirants. Let’s discuss the eligibility criteria for the same.
|Qualification||Full time Graduates from B.E / B.TECH / M.E / M.TECH of 2023 batch|
|Eligible Streams from UG/PG||All Engineering Streams.|
|Percentage Criteria||60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/PG|
|Backlog Criteria||1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam|
|Gap Criteria||Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 year|
So the most important Note is Aspirants who are 2022 pass-out are NOT eligible to give this exam.
There are other exams conducted by TCS for the candidates of 2022 pass-outs. However this exam is only for 2023 pass-outs.
Steps to Apply for TCS NQT 2023
- Click on “Register Now” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- If you had an account, then click on the login button. Enter your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials. Else Sign up if you are a new user by hitting on “Create Account”, and enter all required details.
- You can proceed with the Registration Process. Remember to enter correct and accurate details as asked.
- After filling all the details, click on the Submit Button.
- After Submission you would receive confirmation mail on your ID.
- You can recheck your details by clicking on the View Details option.
- Registration form can also be edited on or before the closing date.
- Remember that your exam will be confirmed only after you make the necessary payment.
PrepInsta Prime Trailer
Get PrepInsta Prime & get Access to all 200+ courses offered by PrepInsta in One Subscription