Infosys SP and DSE Placement Papers 2022-23
Infosys has announced its hiring for the roles for Specialist Programmer (SP) and Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE). The hiring is going on for the batches of 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019.
For the profile of Specialist Programmer (SP) and Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE) roles the first stage of the selection process for these roles is the Infosys Online test.
- Infosys test will contain 3 questions in 3 hours:
- The test will have a sectional cut-off as well as the total cut-off.
Coding Test Format
- Coding round contains 3 questions that will have to be attended in 3 hours.
- Each questions have different difficulty level.
- There is one Easy problem based on Algorithm , Aptitude and Data structures.
- One of the problem is of Medium level and that problem is based on Greedy Algorithm.
- One is of Hard difficulty level, and usually based on Dynamic Programming.
|No. Of Questions||Marks per question|
Question 1 –Easy level –
- Simple Question that can be solved by basic applications of Aptitude, Algorithm and Data Structures.
Question 2 – Medium Level – Usually a question based on Greedy Algorithm
- A greedy algorithm is any algorithm that follows the problem-solving heuristic of making the locally optimal choice at each stage. Types of greedy problems are-:
- Pure Greedy Algorithms
- Orthogonal Greedy Algorithms
- Relaxed Greedy Algorithms
Question 3 – Hard level – Usually a question based on Dynamic Programming
- DP is an algorithmic technique for solving an optimisation problem by breaking it down into simpler subproblems and utilising the fact that the optimal solution to the overall problem depends upon the optimal solution to its subproblems.
- Principles of Dynamic Programming-:
- Breaking the problem down into subproblems and calculating their values. Next time, upon encountering the same subproblem, the value can be reused instead of recalculation
- Avoid repeated work by remembering partial results, a common approach for performance enhancements.